Excellent third floor unit in the premier Heron Harbour community. Located directly on a bayside canal with views of the bay and Ocean City skyline. Amenities for owners include tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, and much more. This well maintained unit has a long and well established rental history. Features include central air, full kitchen, two full bathrooms, off-street parking, and walking distance to the beach across Coastal Highway. One year Home Warranty provided at no cost to the buyer. Currently rented to a yearly tenant at $1145 per month. Buyer must honor existing lease that ends 2022-01-31. The condo association has increased the $1,100 quarterly condo fee by $1,924 per quarter for work needed on the buildings. Details attached to the listing. This increase is for the next seven years. Seller is offering a qualified buyer up to a $15,000 credit toward this expense. The HOA assessment for the pools, amenities, etc remains at $225 per quarter. Buyers pay a one time HOA membership transfer fee of $600.
Condo, Contemporary, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,047 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Worcester County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, Marina View, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price