This spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 bath home is situated on a cul-de-sac street overlooking Somerset Park in Ocean Pines. This home features Hardwood Floors & Tile throughout! Sunroom is the perfect place to sit and overlook the lush landscaping and fully fenced yard! Home also features an office area (off one of the Guest bedrooms), a tankless water heater and a gas stove in the Kitchen! All on one level! Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tile and towel warmer. Master Bath has separate tub and shower. New ROOF! Paver Driveway, both front and back irrigation, along with landscape lighting are just a few more of the upgraded features! This property will not last so make your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ocean Pines - Somerset
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Skylights, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Pier/Dock, Marina/Marina Club, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Security, Basketball Courts, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor, Pool Mem Avail
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price