This impeccably maintained custom built home blends both the Williamsburg style with today's Coastal charm. A wide brick walkway leads you to the front door where you'll enter into an open floor concept with room for living, dining and group gatherings. Natural light streams through large windows. There's triple crown molding, chair rails and engineered wood flooring running throughout the rooms. The kitchen is filled with wood cabinetry and a long counter top for added seating. You're sure to love the enclosed sunroom with views of mature landscaping throughout the backyard and a wrap around deck: perfect area's for morning quiet times, afternoon reading or evening gatherings. The Master Bedroom also on the main floor is roomy and offers two closets, as well as, a walk-in shower in the Master Bath. Wait till you go upstairs! You'll find 3 LARGE bedrooms with added cubbies for storage and an enormous bonus room for anything you can imagine- all with skylights. This home has a spacious two car garage with workbench, wash off in the outside shower, stow your extra gear in the 2 out-buildings and easily maintain a green lawn with the irrigation system. You must see this home! It's a rare find nestled on a quiet street yet conveniently located to the community clubhouse/pool, local beaches, restaurants and shopping. The Bay Colony Marina is available for an added membership fee. This is a real gem. Make it yours today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Stick Built, Wood Siding
2,345 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 92.00 x 122.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Marina/Marina Club, Boat Ramp, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price