$10,000 SELLER CREDIT AT SETTLEMENT FOR ACCEPTABLE OFFER RATIFIED BY 12/31/2023!! Use towards closing costs or a rate buy down! This 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath WATERFRONT home is not one to be missed!! Located in the coveted Community of Caine Woods in North Ocean City, this furnished and renovated home has all the bells and whistles!! Great for entertaining...this home features a Vaulted Living Room with new Gas Fireplace! Dining area leads into the Kitchen with upgraded counter-tops, under cabinet lighting and tile backsplash. Breakfast Room, Den area and 3 season Porch offer additional areas perfect for entertaining! Upstairs offers a GORGEOUS Owner's Suite with a private deck, separate tub and shower, double vanity and more! Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the home along with plenty of additional storage space! Updated tankless hot water heater, fenced yard, dock with jet ski ramp! Wide canal area leads straight to the Bay!! Bike or Boat to Restaurants! Located only a short distance to the Beach!! Homes like this don't come on the market every day so call for a private tour so you don't let your future vacation home slip away!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,857 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Bay, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 110
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Fishing. Bulkheaded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price